My Guide Website?
Tenerife : Diving License in one day2 Reviews
Learn to dive from scratch in a day course, with two dives (about 6 hours) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife. Train in a private group or alone to get your first international diving license CMAS.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the beautiful underwater world of Tenerife
- Fish, turtles, starfish, reefs and much more
- Beautiful dives, right off the beach
- achieve your first diving license
Descriptionscuba diver Enjoy exciting scuba diving training in a day course, with two dives (about 6 hours), in a small privat group or in personal one-on-one training, and at the end achieve your first diving license. The Scubadiver Lizenz is a Internationally recognized diving license up to 12 meters depth. You will learn diving from the ground up, from handling the oxygen tank to handling the lead weights. We learn in a beautiful atmosphere right on the beach, try out what we have just learned directly, with dry exercises in the sand and wet exercises in the water. On both days we start together on a wonderful dive. With the Scubadiver license you will learn: • All safety-related topics related to diving • Proper balancing, hovering and orienting underwater • How to equalize pressure, how to dive properly, how to safely resurface • The underwater movement & what is important for nature underwater so that we don't harm it • How you have to deal with your material and how you look after it With the Scubadiver license you can go diving worldwide, get tank fillings & rent diving equipment yourself and take part in diving activities. With the Scubadiver license you can dive to a maximum of 12 meters (40 feet) under supervision. You must be at least 10 years old to participate in the Scuba Diver course. You must be able to swim adequately and be in good health. Previous diving experience is not necessary
IncludesFull diving equipment & Neoprene & Oxygen Tank Diving license fee Diving accident insurance Underwater Photos
- You must be able to swim for all Water activities For all bathing activities, you must bring your bathing suit and towel Glasses must be removed for all underwater activities, contact lenses are welcome For all activities on our boat we ask you to bring slippers, thank you Important: to get the license you have to be able to get through the course without problems You can not get license if you are not able to do the praxis exercise
- Introductory Dive / Scuba diving & diving courses from 10 years | Mermaiding from 5 years | Freediving & Snorkeling from 8 years | SUB Paddling, one person must be at least 18 years old •