My Guide Website?
Teide National Park Stargazing175 Reviews
Wonder at the details of Jupiter, look thousands of years into the past and feel relatively small. Far removed from the light pollution of cities, the Teide National Park is ideal for stargazing, take a tour and see the magic in the skies for yourself.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tenerife: 50-Minute Submarine Dive
- Tenerife: 4-Hour Gauchinche Food Tour
- Tenerife: Whales/Dolphins Viking Cruise & Live Show/Drinks
- Tenerife: Los Gigantes Whale Watching Cruise by Sail Boat
- From Cruz del Carmen: Hiking in Anaga with food testing
- Enjoy the sky's wonders
- Experience the universe with high grade telescopes
- Observe the most outstanding celestial objects of the night
- Navigate the constellations
DescriptionStarting the tour after sunset, beginning with sights using the naked eye. Learn to recognize the different constellations and the most important stars. Point out the Polaris position and the celestial north pole. Navigate the the ecliptic and zodiac line. Follow Greek mythology through the skies to learn shapes and constellation positions. Then once orientation is established, observe objects and planets through the telescope. This tour is offered at Teide National Park on areas with good and safe access. With a sky free from light pollution, the National Park, is ideal for such an experience. The professional guide/staff and the advanced telescopes, make for an evening to remember.
IncludesStargazing explanation at naked eye Astronomical observation with telescopes Professional Astronomical Guide Insurance during the tour
- If you book months in advance, the start time could vary. After booking, the activity provider will contact you through WhatsApp or Email to confirm the schedule with you
- Please be aware of the moon's cyclical nature when booking
- The temperature will be low, so it is recommended to wear warm clothes (It is essential in autumn and winter)