My Guide Website?
Tenerife: 2-Dive Private Scuba Discovery Course17 Reviews
Embark on an unforgettable day at sea on a private dive course in Tenerife, enjoy 2 dives in the best spots and get your DSD certification to keep diving worldwide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel in awe as you see the colorful underwater world of Tenerife with 2 dives
- Get your scuba diving certification and use it diving around the world
- Learn to scuba dive with experienced instructors in a private experience
- Get your DSD certification and photos to remember your activity
- Swim with the local marine life in their natural habitat
DescriptionExplore the beauty of Tenerife and its coastline on this private scuba diving experience. Enjoy 2 scuba dives off a speedboat, listen as your instructor teaches you tricks to be a pro, and get your DSD certification to keep diving worldwide. Meet your instructor at the Tenerife Dive Experience to begin your adventure. Get a quick introduction on how to use your equipment before you hop to your diving spot. Splash into the clear waters and marvel at the local marine life that lurks underneath the surface. Swim with all kind of canarian tropical fish and marine life. Enjoy an unforgettable experience on this course, which includes two dives, practical theory, and a worldwide certificate that allows you to dive 12 meters down as long as you have an instructor.
Includes2 dives without a time limit Private instructor Diving equipment DSD certification to dive 12 meters in the sea all around the world Permanent access to the online platform Pictures and videos Diving insurance
- This tour will take place rain or shine You should not fly or climb to altitude (e.g. Teide) for at least 12 hours after diving. It is possible to make second dive by boat in a diving spot where it is quite common to meet marine turtles and different kind of rays. This alternative will be subject to different circumstances: participants preferences, safety needs, such as weather or sea conditions; participants adaptation to the marine environment and, of course, dive center availability. Please, contact us to arrange this possibility in case you are interested to make sure you don´t miss it.