My Guide Website?
Tenerife: Mount Teide Summit Hiking Adventure with Cable Car426 Reviews
Enjoy a hiking tour with an official guide to reach the summit of Mount Teide, the tallest peak in Spain. Take in spectacular area views from the top that can be reached by cable car and foot, and learn about the natural landscapes from your guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tenerife: 50-Minute Submarine Dive
- Tenerife: 4-Hour Gauchinche Food Tour
- Tenerife: Whales/Dolphins Viking Cruise & Live Show/Drinks
- Tenerife: Los Gigantes Whale Watching Cruise by Sail Boat
- From Cruz del Carmen: Hiking in Anaga with food testing
- Hike to the sumit from the cable car's upper station
- Take in spectacular vistas of the national park and the neighboring islands
- Enjoy the services of an official guide who will prepare you for the hike
- Select the private excursion to ascend to the Peak of Teide via Montaña Blanca on foot with your partner, family, or friends
DescriptionTake a 3-hour guided hike along one or more of the 30 trails on Mount Teide. The great variety and levels of difficulty make it easy for visitors to choose their ideal route with the recommendations of the guide. The trails with the most spectacular vistas are on the summit of Mount Teide (3,718 meters) and they can be reached from the La Rambleta starting point (accessible by cable car) followed by trail number 10. Without a doubt the most popular trail is the one leading to the volcano's peak, but there are limits on how many people can visit that area of Teide. You will be provided with an official guide, who will prepare you for the hike and accompany you along the route to provide commentary on the spectacular natural landscapes.
IncludesSpecial national park permit to visit the crater Guide Cable car ticket Transfer, if option selected
- If weather conditions mean that the cable car is not operating when the excursion is due to take place, a visit to the National Park with an alternative trail will be held instead. Customers will be partially refunded: €89.00 per adult and €28.00 per child. In the event that the cable car is open but the trail used to reach the peak remains closed by Teide National Park staff, the cable car will be used to ascend to La Rambleta and then follow an alternative trail. Should this occur, the partial refund will be of €54.00 per adult and €30 per child. Since this activity includes a permit to access the crater, we do not admit changes or cancellations once the reservation is confirmed. This is due to the way the National Park’s permit issuing system works.
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
, Playa Paraíso, AdejeView Larger Map