My Guide Website?
Gran Canaria: North Coast Tour - Salt, Rock Pools, Snorkel ツ
¡Embark on our North Coast Adventure and delve into the vibrant tapestry of Gran Canaria’s contrasting landscapes!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tenerife: 50-Minute Submarine Dive
- Tenerife: Loro Parque & Siam Park Combined Tickets
- Spain: Europe eSim Mobile Data Plan
- Tenerife: Full-Day Gastronomy and Wine Tour
- From Puerto de la Cruz: Teide and Masca VIP Tour
- Visit Banana Museum at La Rekompensa and learn about the island’s agriculture
- Wander through the ancient streets of Gáldar and visit its revered cathedral
- Discover the local dining options in El Agujero and savour the island’s culinary
- Relax in the invigorating waters of El Agujero’s natural rock pool
- Experience the enchanting sunset at Faro de Sardina, with views Teide peak
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the vibrant culture and rugged beauty of Gran Canaria’s North Coast. Your adventure begins amidst the lush groves of La Rekompensa, where the Banana Museum reveals the vibrant history and varieties of this cherished fruit. As you continue, the ancient capital of Gáldar welcomes you with its historical cathedral, a beacon of tradition and a historic waypoint for those who’ve trekked the Camino de Santiago. The charming fishing village of El Agujero unfolds next, offering a taste of the sea with a sampling of local gastronomy, connecting you to the island’s maritime soul. Here, the pulse of island life is palpable, with the contrast between the powerful Atlantic Ocean and the tranquil natural rock pools offering a unique perspective on the island’s diverse landscapes. Your journey finds its crescendo at the Faro de Sardina, where the day’s end is heralded by a symphony of colours splashed across the sky. Against the dramatic backdrop of the ‘dragon tail’ mountains and the famed peak of Teide, the sunset at Faro de Sardina is nothing short of mesmerizing. This tour is not just a trip—it’s an enchanting narrative of Gran Canaria, offering a profound connection with the island’s timeless allure.
IncludesEntrance ticket to Hacienda La Rekompensa – Banana Plantation and Museum. The regular price is 12€/PAX). Includes a small tasting of a Canarian banana, marmalade, and liquors made with banana, and the possibility to buy these products there. Professional Guide and Snorkeling instructor. Free Hotel pickup and drop-off. Air-conditioned vehicle. Medical Assistant Insurance during your trip, in case of an accident during the activity. Pictures, taken by the guide.
- This is a group activity for a maximum of 16 people. You will share the experience with other clients.
- This route requires a few walks, approximately 1 km each.
- The minimum age for this tour is 7 years. Their parents or legal tutors must accompany children under 18. Availability of places and seats for children is limited, with only 4 children per activity. Snorkelling stuff is only available for children over 12 years.
- In case tides or weather conditions do not permit the snorkelling activity, we will instead visit the charming coastal village of Sardina.
- This activity takes place rain or shine… and their development depends on the weather conditions, the terrain, and the participants. Significant changes in any of these conditions may imply the modification of the activity at the guide’s discretion.
- Full-day tour: 9 to 11,5 hours, including 6,5 hours for the main activity and 2,5 to 5 hours for round-trip transportation, depending on the pickup location.