My Guide Website?
Tenerife: Quad Adventure Tour in Teide National Park519 Reviews
Visit Teide National Park on an exciting quad adventure. Explore the lush forests and beautiful landscapes of Mount Teide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a great contrast of scenery from forests to lunar-like volcanic areas
- Ride up to heights of 2,400 meters
- Experience an exciting adventure whether you're 7 or 70
DescriptionEnjoy a guided quad bike tour of Teide National Park and Mount Teide, the highest mountain in Spain. Choose from tour options with single or double riders and with meeting points in Santa Cruz de Tenerife or with hotel pickup. Travel the 90 kilometers from Playa Las Americas to Las Cañadas del Teide through the heart of the national park up to an elevation of 2,400 meters. Take in stunning views of the island from this vantage point.Drive through areas of forest and volcanic landscapes. During the tour, pass through the towns of Arona, La Escalona, and Vilaflor, a charming town, and have time to walk or freshen up before continuing the climb. Finally, arrive at Boca del Tauce with time to relax, take photos, and breathe the fresh mountain air.
IncludesQuad tour Hotel pickup and drop-off from selected areas Tour guide Helmet Quad rental
- Children must be 7 years or older to participate. Customers under the age of 18 will ride as a passenger
- All quad drivers must have a valid driver's license and be over the age of 18
- It is not possible for the driver and passenger to switch roles mid-tour
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant women or people with disabilities
- The use of mobile devices or headphones while driving a quad is strictly forbidden
- The tour includes some dirt roads (about 15% of the total route), but most of the tour is on paved roads due to the high degree of environmental protections in the park area
- Pickup from the North is not available