My Guide Website?
Teide National Park: Moonlight Tour and Stargazing27 Reviews
Enjoy a magical night under the light of the moon, in Teide National Park, offering a different vision of this Unesco Worldwide Heritage Site.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy the night under the light of the moon
- Observe the moon with high grade telescopes
- Stargaze with your naked eye focused on the brightest constellations in the sky
DescriptionSee the moon as never before, on high contrast and full of rich details, as it illuminates the landscape of Teide National Park. Far off the typical daylight vision, which is also spectacular, under the stars you will see a magical scenario that you will never forget. Begin the tour with a naked eye explanation of the brightest constellations, an introduction to how to find the Polar star, and learn about their histories as well as how to look for the visible planets and zodiac constellations. Then, look through the high-end telescopes to see the most impressive celestial objects in the sky, such as planets, satellites, and the moon.
IncludesNaked eye stargazing High grade telescopes Astronomical guide Insurance during the tour
- This activity is only available only on nights when the moon is at its brightest
- If you book months in advance, the start time could vary. After booking, the activity provider will contact you through WhatsApp or email to confirm the schedule with you
- The temperature will be low, so it is recommended to wear warm clothes (it is essential in autumn and winter)