My Guide Website?
Santa Cruz: Parque Maritimo Cesar Manrique Entry ticket5 Reviews
Take a refreshing dip in the César Manrique Maritime Park, a modern swimming pool complex in Santa Cruz. Relax, sunbathe and swim in saltwater pools while admiring incredible views of the ocean.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at the posthumous masterpiece of the famous artist César Manrique
- Take a dip in beautiful saltwater swimming pools in the heart of Santa Cruz
- Enjoy a fun time with the whole family by making use of top-notch facilities
- Access delicious catering services, as well as changing rooms, showers, and more
- Take in stunning views of the city and the ocean surrounding the complex
DescriptionBook your ticket to César Manrique Maritime Park and enjoy the refreshing ocean water of Santa Cruz in a tranquil setting. Experience the Tenerife coast by accessing top-notch facilities to make your visit more pleasant, including swimming pools, lounge chairs, showers, and catering services. Step into César Manrique Maritime Park, a posthumous work of this famous artist, and become immersed in the local landscape. Spend the day in nature while avoiding the hassle of a regular beach visit, by taking advantage of the park's lounge chairs, catering services, changing rooms, showers, and gym. Dip into one of the 3 saltwater pools and relax with the sound of the artificial waterfalls. Admire an incomparable view of the Auditorio de Tenerife, the Palmetum botanical garden, and the sea. See how the black volcanic rocks contrast with the clear blue waters, palm trees, and flowers. Make the most of your day by purchasing some food or drinks, or renting an umbrella to stay in the sun for as long as you wish.
IncludesEntry ticket Lounge chair (if adult ticket selected)
- Park opening hours are 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM The pools will be closed to the public 15 minutes before the park closes A children's entry ticket does not include the use of a lounge chair. Additional lounge chairs can be rented for a fee of €2.50 and umbrellas are available for a fee of €3