My Guide Website?
Santa Cruz de Tenerife: 2-Hour Hiking Tour in Anaga Forest107 Reviews
Wander through a beautiful landscape in the Anaga forest in the oldest part of Tenerife and delight in the smell, sound and touch of the forest on this 2–hour hike perfect for beginners.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tenerife: 50-Minute Submarine Dive
- Tenerife: Loro Parque & Siam Park Combined Tickets
- Spain: Europe eSim Mobile Data Plan
- Tenerife: Full-Day Gastronomy and Wine Tour
- From Puerto de la Cruz: Teide and Masca VIP Tour
- Get in contact with nature
- Take in the marvelous landscapes
- Discover flora and fauna unique in the world
DescriptionExplore the beautiful and ancient Laurel Forest and get in contact with the nature on this hiking tour. Take a simple walk without great difficulty and feel and smell the pure air of this laurel forest. If you think of yourself as a novice hiker, or simply want a more relaxed and slow–paced hike, step onto the route through the Anaga Forest. Discover all of life's natural treasures as you amble through the wondrous nature of what was once an isolated territory and see the original Canarian architecture. Wander through a landscape which, millions of years ago, was an independent island separated by the sea from the rest of the insular territory. Even today, it is still considered as a separate world, an island inside another with its own identity.
IncludesOfficial tour guide Bottle of water Snack
- It is advised that you wear a jacket or pullover, sport shoes or boots, in winter it is advisable to wear a raincoat
- In case of bad weather conditions, the walk is subject to cancellation
- The tour does not run on some holidays, such as December 25th and January 1st This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. If that minimum is not reached, you will be contacted and offered alternatives