My Guide Website?
Tenerife: Siam Park Entry Tickets5033 Reviews
Explore the Kingdom of Siam and experience aquatic thrills with a full-day entry ticket to Siam Park Tenerife. Feel the force of the world’s biggest man-made wave, cruise down a lazy river, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel an adrenaline rush as you plunge almost 100 feet on the Tower of Power
- Explore dozens of fun water attractions located in this truly unique setting
- Experience the biggest man-made wave in the world that reaches heights of 10 ft
- Discover a reconstruction of the ancient kingdom of Siam relocated to Tenerife
- Upgrade your experience and book lunch in advance or a premium or deluxe ticket
DescriptionGet your adrenaline fix with this full-day ticket for Siam Park Tenerife, a thrilling theme park that recreates the old Kingdom of Siam. Upgrade to an option that includes lunch or perhaps a premium or deluxe package for a truly memorable experience at this unique theme park. Fun for the entire family, the park covers 185,000 square meters. With unique experiences in a magical setting, each attraction combines the alluring mystery of Siam with the excitement of a modern theme park. Be greeted by sea lions on your way into the park. Ascend the Tower of Power and plunge vertically down a 91-foot (28-meter) drop through a shark tank, float down a gently meandering river, or bask in the sunshine, enjoying beautiful views from white sand beaches. Siam Park boasts many records, but most notably the exhilarating wave pool which churns up the largest manmade wave in the world, reaching up to 10 feet high. Ride the wave and feel the force. Be sure to visit the floating market to discover a typical Thai village. Here you can enjoy a traditional Thai massage, purchase unique souvenirs, and stock up on snacks and sweets. When you get hungry you can purchase food from the restaurants on-site or simply book an option that includes lunch at the checkout. Bring your towels, or alternatively, book the option that includes towels and lockers. Book a skip-the-line entry ticket to avoid the queues. Pick the premium package ticket, including spring rolls, Thai food, chicken nuggets, a scoop of ice cream, and a drink. For the VIP treatment book an all-inclusive deluxe ticket, including a locker, towel, and all-inclusive meals paired with soft drinks, beer, wine, and water. Floats and fast-track access to all attractions are also included in this ticket.
IncludesEntry ticket to Siam Park All-inclusive lunch (depending on the option selected) Lunch voucher (depending on the option selected) Towels and locker (depending on the option selected)
- Free entry for children under 3 years old Residents of the Canary Islands are eligible for tickets at a special price that are available at the box office Peak season is busy, and you should expect queues for attractions inside the park