My Guide Website?
La Gomera: Garajonay National Park Forest Walk6 Reviews
Explore the laurel forest of La Gomera on this guided walk. See different species, learn about herbal medicine and enjoy stunning views of this ancient forest.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel in awe as you marvel at the ancient Laurel forest in La Gomera
- Escape the bustle of the city and enjoy a enchanting hike
- Learn about the medicinal herbs from your informative guide
- Admire the stunning view of the Vallehermoso valley and Mt. Teide
- Walk through the Garajonay National Park and see subtropical plant species
DescriptionStart your day by meeting your guide at the bus station in San Sebastian. On the drive to Garajonay National Park enjoy the views over immens valleys and deep ravines. Once in the forest, breath the fresh air walking gently through the ancient La Gomera laurel forest. Follow in the footsteps of the island's ancient inhabitants and learn from your guide about the medicinal herbs that grow in this forest pharmacy . Marvel at the stunning views of the Vallehermoso valley up to the majestic Teide, which is unforgettable on a clear day. During the walk through Garajonay National Park which is also a UNESCO World heritage site you explore the great outdoors and La Gomera forest's natural beauty, you learn why this forest is known as an old pharmacy and see unique subtropical plants.
- There need to be 8 participants for this tour to take place The distance of the hike is approximately 8 kilometres, and it's suitable for beginners.. In case of weather warnings/alerts the tour may suffer changes or cancellation.