My Guide Website?
Teide: Guided Sunset and Stargazing Tour with Dinner596 Reviews
Enjoy this sunset-and-stargazing adventure in Tenerife’s Mount Teide National Park. Toast the sunset with a glass of cava, and later, gaze at the stars in the night sky.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a sunset and star-gazing experience in Mount Teide National Park
- Toast the sunset with a glass of sparkling cava
- Learn about the night sky and the constellations from your astronomer guide
- Peer into the telescopes to discover the deep sky
- Admire the fantastic views of the Atlantic Ocean and Tenerife
DescriptionGet a glimpse of Teide’s natural beauty by combining two experiences in one day trip — a romantic sunset and stargazing. Explore Mount Teide National Park and sip a glass of Cava at sunset. As the night falls, see the enchanting star constellations with the help of your guide and telescopes. Begin your day trip with a hotel pickup. On the drive, take in panoramic views of Tenerife and absorb the fragrance of the pine forests in Teide National Park. Break through the clouds at 7,000 feet and marvel at the astonishing views of the Atlantic Ocean and the islands of the archipelago. Watch the sun melt into soft pinks, reds, and purples, and celebrate the sunset with a glass of chilled sparkling cava. As darkness blankets the sky, be taken on a tour of the stars by one of the few professional astronomy guides in the world. Let live commentary from your guide, exclusive in one language, about mapping the night sky and the use of telescopes enhance your stargazing experience.
IncludesAstronomer guide Pickup from the south coast of Tenerife between Los Cristianos and Los Gigantes (Puerto de la Cruz only on wednesdays) Photo stops in National Park of Mount Teide 3-course dinner with drinks at a restaurant Sunset above the clouds with free-flowing cava Stargazing with lasers and telescopes
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes and warm clothing (especially in the winter)
- Includes a stop at a restaurant inside the National Park; dinner is included
- Exact pickup details will be confirmed by email after your booking is complete. This may very much vary depending on the location where you will be staying
- Please check the available pickup areas for your selected day before you book