My Guide Website?
Tenerife: Teide Volcano and North of the Island VIP Tour123 Reviews
Visit La Laguna, the old capital of the island and UNESCO heritage site. Later, see Teide Volcano, a marvellous Volcano landscape, and Icod de Los Vinos (Dragon Tree) and Garachico.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the nature and history of the northerj cities
- You visit two UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Learn from local guides that will share with you the Tenerife way of life
DescriptionVisit La Laguna, the first capital of the island of Tenerife, classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site due to the richness of its agriculture and the good state of the old buildings. Go for a walk with your tour guide and learn all about this elegant city while taking beautiful photos of your surroundings. Next, visit the Esperanza forest on the way to the Teide Volcano. Stop here to taste a delicious coffee known as barraquito before pausing at several different viewpoints throughout the forest to enjoy its beautiful Canarian pines and eucalyptus trees. Then, arrive at the National Park where you will make several stops, steering clear of tourist traps. Heading down, see Chinyero Volcano which saw the last volcanic eruption in Tenerife in 1909. Before arriving at Garachico, stop for lunch where you can try some traditional Canarian food. Garachico is a very elegant town with a rich architectural heritage from the XVI, XVII, and XVIII centuries which deemed it a relevant Site of Cultural Interest in 1994. Finally, visit Icod de los Vinos where you will see the Millenary Dragon Tree, a very important tree that is more than 1000 years.
IncludesInsurance Local guide Transport minivan Pick-up at Santa Cruz City or Harbour, La Laguna, Tegueste , Candelaria, Tabaiba, Puerto de la Cruz
- Please remember in Teide Mountain there will be high mountain weather, so you should use sun cream and bring warm clothes
- Not suitable for people with respiratory and/or heart disease This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants If we do not reach that number, the activity provider will contact you to offer you different alternatives