My Guide Website?
Tenerife: Paragliding with National Champion Paraglider444 Reviews
Fly over canyons and the coast of Adeje with an experienced instructor in this magical paragliding experience. Take off, enjoy the adrenaline and land on the beach for an unforgettable experience.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tenerife: 50-Minute Submarine Dive
- Tenerife: Full-Day Guided Island Tour
- From Puerto de la Cruz: Teide and Masca VIP Tour
- From South Tenerife: La Gomera Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Tenerife: Private Taganana and Anaga Day Trip with Pickup
- Paraglide with a Spanish Paragliding champion
- Fly over canyons and ravines
- Admire fantastic views of the surrounding area
- Enjoy a great experience with an expert team of pilots
DescriptionParaglide over Tenerife with an experienced guide. Your guide, Daniel Crespo, is a national champion paraglider, so you’ll be in safe hands as you paraglide. Start the activity with a safety briefing about take-off, landing, and paragliding. The flight will last 20-30-minutes. The route will vary depending on weather conditions. Some routes will include flying over ravines. Others include flying over the Conde ridge. The flight usually finishes over the Adeje coast. As you approach the landing zone at the beach, you’ll have the opportunity to perform acrobatics or try piloting the paraglider.
IncludesHotel pick up and drop-off in Costa Adeje, Adeje, Las Americas and Los Cristianos Helmet and safety equipment 5 Go-Pro photos Water bottle
- This activity is suitable for most people between 6 - 70 years old.