Barranco del Infierno Paragliding Experience
Soar through the skies and experience Tenerife as never before with this extraordinary paragliding experience. Receive a full safety briefing before taking off with your expert instructor to admire stunning views from on high.
Are you a business owner in Tenerife?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tenerife.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Experience the adrenaline rush of flying in thermal currents
- Admire stunning views of Tenerife from the skies
- Fly over Barranco del Infierno
- Take a turn at flying your paraglider
- Feel safe in the hands of an experienced instructor
DescriptionEnjoy the adrenaline and emotion rush of an unforgettable flight over Barranco del Infierno. Make the most of a very intense experience flying in thermal currents over 1000 meters above the ground. Even if you're a beginner, feel safe in the hands of an experienced instructor, who will take the controls and guide you to the best places with the most spectacular views of Tenerife. After meeting your instructor, you will be equipped with a safety harness and helmet, before receiving a full safety briefing. Then it's time to take to the skies, where you can admire the spectacular views over Barranco del Infierno, Roque del Conde and Playa de las Américas. Experience the beautiful landscape of Tenerife as never before as you soar through the skies! If you're feeling adventurous, ask your instructor to let you take a turn piloting your glider, giving you the perfect chance to try your hand at paragliding. As your flight draws to a close, prepare yourself as you line up to land on the Playa de la Enramada Beach in Adeje.
IncludesAll homologated safety equipment, harness and a helmet Liability insurance Hotel pick-up and drop off from any accommodation in Los Cristianos, Costa Adeje, Playa Paraíso and Callao Salvaje. Transportation outside these areas may be possible on consultation with your local tour operator
- The weight of the passenger may not exceed 100 kilograms
- The minimum age to fly is 6 years and children under 18 must be accompanied by a guardian
- The duration of the flight is between 20 and 25 minutes, but you will need 2 hours of time in total, including transportation
- It is not permitted to carry anything that is not secured in your hand
- If you are excessively prone to seasickness, you may wish to take anti-sickness medication
- In case of adverse weather, the local tour operator reserves the right to reschedule the flight for another day/ time or to cancel the flight. When flights cannot be rescheduled, you will be reimbursed 100% of your booking fee
- On paragliding flights, the temperature can get pretty cold, so dress in comfortable clothes and bring a sweater or jacket in case it is cool
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Submarine SafarisAmarilla Golf, South Coast
Exploring Tenerife doesn't get much more original than diving to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean on board a state-of-the-art submarine!
Tenerife Boat CharterIsland-wide, Island Wide
Fancy a day at sea on a luxury boat in Tenerife, glass of bubbly in hand, the endless expanse of deep blue overhead and the calm of ocean solitude.
Freebird CatamaranPuerto Colon, Costa Adeje
The Freebird Catamaran is a high quality boat excursion rated one of the best boat trips in Tenerife.
Centro Comercial El MiradorCosta Adeje, South Coast
Located in the premier resort of Playa del Duque, the bijou El Mirador Shopping Centre offers a unique shopping experience for the discerning traveller.
Steve Coster FitnessSan Eugenio Alto, Adeje
Exercise should be enjoyable, and available to everyone regardless of their current abilities.
Steve makes sure that getting (or keeping) fit is always fun and friendly, offering beach Boot Camp, Krav Maga, Personal Training & the best Fitness Holidays in Tenerife.
Siam Park Tickets
Explore the Kingdom of Siam with a full-day entrance ticket to Siam Park Tenerife and experience the aquatic thrills of the Canary Islands best theme park. Feel the force182 ReviewsFrom €38.00
AqualandCosta Adeje, South Coast
Twisting slides, plunging chutes and lots of other splishy-splashy fun... Aqualand does exactly what it says on the tin but as waterparks go it offers much more!............
Historical Towns of the North and Winery Tour
Enjoy a pick-up from your hotel and head north. Visit Puerto de La Cruz, La Orotava and a winery.2 ReviewsFrom €90.00
Quad Adventure Tour in Teide National Park
Visit Teide National Park on an exciting 4-hour quad adventure. Explore the lush forests and beautiful landscapes of Mount Teide.53 ReviewsFrom €88.00
The Museum of Man and NatureSanta Cruz, North
Housed in the magnificent Old Civil Hospital, the Museum of Man and Nature offers a comprehensive natural history of the early inhabitants, the landscape and the wildlife...