Southern Tenerife Jet Ski Safari
Experience the excitement and adventure of a jet ski activity, and explore the southern coast of Tenerife. Speed through the waters of the Atlantic Ocean, break through the waves and visit remote caves of stunning wonders. Stop for a swim in the sea.
Are you a business owner in Tenerife?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tenerife.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Get an adrenaline rush on a high-speed jet ski
- Experience the southern coast of Tenerife from a different perspective
- Marvel at the views of the rugged coast and white sand beaches
DescriptionStart your jet ski activity in southern Tenerife with a safety briefing and instructions on how to get the best performance from your vehicle. Then, follow your guide for an exciting ride and explore the beautiful coast of the island. Expect a memorable adventure, whether you choose to ride alone or with someone else. Visit areas that are only accessible by water and admire stunning vistas from the unique vantage point of the ocean. Speed from one discovery to the next. If you find a spot that's a little too tight for your jet ski to navigate, dive in and swim to see more. Then, put your engine to the test and race back across the waves.
IncludesGuided jet ski safari Safety briefing Insurance
- You must be 16 years or older to participate in this activity
- You should not take part in this activity if you are pregnant
- If you have back problems, please consider carefully whether or not to participate
- The jet ski safari takes place between 10:00 and 15:00. You will receive confirmation of your exact tour departure time, meeting point and a map with the location from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, check your email and confirm you received it.
- A booking for 1 person is for single use of the jet ski
- 2 person bookings allow 2 people to use the jet ski
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Submarine SafarisAmarilla Golf, South Coast
Exploring Tenerife doesn't get much more original than diving to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean on board a state-of-the-art submarine!
Tenerife Boat CharterIsland-wide, Island Wide
Fancy a day at sea on a luxury boat in Tenerife, glass of bubbly in hand, the endless expanse of deep blue overhead and the calm of ocean solitude.
Freebird CatamaranPuerto Colon, Costa Adeje
The Freebird Catamaran is a high quality boat excursion rated one of the best boat trips in Tenerife.
The New Karting Las AmericasFanabe, Costa Adeje
Test your driving mettle on Tenerife's newest and best outdoor karting track in the south of Tenerife.
Centro Comercial El MiradorCosta Adeje, South Coast
Located in the premier resort of Playa del Duque, the bijou El Mirador Shopping Centre offers a unique shopping experience for the discerning traveller.
Steve Coster FitnessSan Eugenio Alto, Adeje
Exercise should be enjoyable, and available to everyone regardless of their current abilities.
Steve makes sure that getting (or keeping) fit is always fun and friendly, offering beach Boot Camp, Krav Maga, Personal Training & the best Fitness Holidays in Tenerife.
Siam Park Tickets
Explore the Kingdom of Siam with a full-day entrance ticket to Siam Park Tenerife and experience the aquatic thrills of the Canary Islands best theme park. Feel the force182 ReviewsFrom €38.00
AqualandCosta Adeje, South Coast
Twisting slides, plunging chutes and lots of other splishy-splashy fun... Aqualand does exactly what it says on the tin but as waterparks go it offers much more!............
Full-Day Teide and Masca Jeep Safari
Explore El Teide, the most visited National Park in Spain. See Vilaflor, the country’s highest village, and Masca, on this full-day 4WD excursion.95 ReviewsFrom €56.00
Snorkeling Equipment Rental in Radazul
Discover a magical world that lives below the surface of the sea at your own pace. Rent a snorkel mask and fins in Radazul for 24 hours and snorkel off the coast of TenerFrom €12.00