My Guide Website?
Tenerife: Los Carrizales Water Canyoning and Hiking Tour9 Reviews
Descend the canyon of Los Carrizales with rope descents, jumps, and slides on a canyoning tour in Tenerife. On the way back to the starting point, follow a scenic hiking route.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get the ultimate rush conquering the rocky edges of Tenerife's water canyons
- Discover the protected wildlife and nature trails inside Teno Rural Park
- Slip, slide, and show off your abseiling-skills with your canyoning instructor
- Don't worry about having the right gear, all you need to bring are shoes
- Take in views of the island and ocean on the ascending return trek
DescriptionCanyoning in the Carrizales water canyon is an exciting activity that will immerse you in a spectacular natural environment. This adventure will challenge you to jump into crystal clear pools of water, slide down natural slides and descend impressive abseils up to 15 metres high. To fully enjoy this experience, it is essential to know how to swim, have the courage to jump into the water and have the skills to walk safely over rough terrain. After completing the aquatic part, the adventure continues with a hike along a high level trail. During this hike, you will face small sections of wall climbing and explore a vertical path that will take approximately one and a half hours. To participate in this part of the activity, it is important to be in acceptable physical condition and to overcome any fear of heights. This whole challenge in the rural park of Teno will reward you with the opportunity to experience a breathtaking unspoilt natural landscape. This adventure will take you out of your comfort zone and make you feel like a real adventurer. Without a doubt, canyoning in Carrizales is an unforgettable experience for nature lovers and thrill seekers.
IncludesCanyoning guide Wetsuit Neoprene socks Mobile phone bag Watertight boat Case Canyoning harness First aid Insurance
- Your return journey is a steep walk that will take about 1.5 hours we do not recommend this activity for people with low physical fitness or vertigo problems. The return route is along a natural path between basalt walls at an altitude of more than 300 metres. It has incredible views for nature lovers. This trail is beautiful for people who are used to walking in the mountains. It is very important not to come to the activity with beach booties, they are not suitable for the way back. We recommend light mountain or sports shoes with good trail type soles. please don't forget to let us know your height, weight and foot size for the wetsuits. Please send name, surname and ID or passport number of all participants to our email after booking. firstname.lastname@example.org Children under 18 years of age are not allowed to participate in this activity without being accompanied by an adult.