My Guide Website?
Costa Adeje: Dolphin & Whale Eco-Cruise with Snacks & Drinks3223 Reviews
Embark on a memorable dolphin and whale-watching experience on an eco-friendly catamaran boat trip. Choose from 3-hour or 5-hour options, with food, drinks, and swimming time available on both.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tenerife: 50-Minute Submarine Dive
- Tenerife: 4-Hour Gauchinche Food Tour
- Tenerife: Whales/Dolphins Viking Cruise & Live Show/Drinks
- Tenerife: Los Gigantes Whale Watching Cruise by Sail Boat
- From Cruz del Carmen: Hiking in Anaga with food testing
- Spot whales and dolphins in their natural habitat within the conservation area
- Benefit from a guaranteed whale and/or dolphin sighting, or free rescheduling
- Use the underwater sound equipment and hear the eerie sounds of the ocean
- Benefit from your expert crew's commentary to learn more about the sea life
- Cool off with a swim or snorkel in the sea, and enjoy food and drinks on board
DescriptionSet sail in the Atlantic on an unforgettable eco-friendly dolphin and whale watching boat day trip from Costa Ajede in Tenerife. Enjoy plenty of food and drinks onboard, and stop for a quick swim at a beautiful location. Start your marine adventure by meeting your crew at the dock in Costa Ajede for a quick safety briefing. Then, set sail towards ideal dolphin and whale watching hotspots on a catamaran equipped with fuel-efficient technology designed to greatly reduce its carbon footprint. Time to get out your phone or camera while cruising the Teno-Rasca Whale Sanctuary, part of Tenerife’s official Special Conservation Zone that protects vulnerable marine wildlife and habitats. Enjoy the views from the boat as you pass beaches such as Playa de las Américas and Playa de los Cristianos on the way. Spot the famous Mount Teide of Tenerife from the water on clear days. Look out for dolphins and whales in their natural habitat, safe in the knowledge that you are also simultaneously respecting their environment from a distance. Benefit from your crew’s expert commentary and underwater audio equipment to bring the sounds of the ocean onto your deck. Enjoy some time to swim in the Atlantic waters before heading back to shore. On the 3-hour tour, you will be served drinks and a small sandwich. If you want even more time at sea, book the extended option that includes an onboard lunch with rice and chicken. Vegetarian options are also available. Gain 2 extra hours with the 'extended' option to explore more parts of the coastline, including the impressive cliffs at Los Gigantes, and the exclusive bay at Masca Beach that once served as a pirate hideaway.
IncludesCatamaran boat trip Safety briefing Free rescheduling if the dolphins and whales are a no-show (availability permitting) Onboard commentary Underwater sound equipment Free time to swim and snorkel Sandwiches Drinks - beer, soft drinks, and water Rice and chicken meal onboard (if extended option selected) Wine (if extended option selected)
- This activity supports sustainable practices and has been certified as eco-friendly by a third-party agency. The ship is powered by energy and fuel-efficient batteries and engines that significantly reduce its carbon footprint Non-motorized sailing will be done when wind and sea conditions allow Vegetarian sandwich options or gluten-free meals are available if you inform the activity provider at least 24 hours before the trip. Unfortunately, no vegan options are available Snorkeling equipment is available to purchase onboard for €15 If the minimum number of participants is not reached for the use of the catamaran, you will travel on an exclusive sailing boat with a maximum of 11 participants. Note that the sailing boat is not equipped with sonar If you are prone to seasickness on boats, please talk to your doctor or pharmacist about solutions before sailing