My Guide Website?
Tenerife: Kayaking and Snorkeling with Turtles3009 Reviews
Kayak and snorkel while observing turtles and other sea life in a non-intrusive way on a kayaking trip in Tenerife. Enjoy an eco-friendly way to experience marine life while respecting the animals.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Observe dolphins up close from an unobtrusive kayak
- Swim and snorkel with a chance to see turtles in a secluded bay
- Get spectacular views of the coastline and mountains of Tenerife
- The pictures are included and our kayaks have confortable seats and back support
DescriptionClimb aboard for a kayaking adventure in Tenerife and observe dolphins and turtles in their natural environment. Enjoy the amazing creatures from a vessel that does not frighten them or disturb their natural habitat. Be surrounded by pods of up to 30 dolphins that sometimes put on a show by jumping high into the air. Home to up to 5 different species of dolphins, including bottlenose dolphins, the waters just off the island’s coast are ideal to marvel at these lovable creatures. While the bottlenose dolphins are the easiest to spot, other species inhabit the waters of the Atlantic Ocean, including rough-toothed dolphins, striped dolphins, and common dolphins. As wild animals, views cannot be guaranteed, but there is a 90% chance that you will encounter the animals on your trip. Get an optional swimming break with the possibility to observe more marine life, even bull rays, in a bay only accessible by kayak as a bonus. Usually, within a few minutes, curious turtles arrive and get very close, swimming around and in between you. Also, bull rays may glide elegantly along the sea bed underneath you.
IncludesKayaks Snorkeling equipment Accident insurance Guide Pictures Wetsuits
- For the stability of the kayak, there is a weight limit of 100 kg for the single kayaks and 180 kg (combined weight of both participants) for the double kayaks. People over the weight limit will not be able to partake in the activity
- You must be able to swim to partake in this activity. You will not be able to do the activity if the supplier considers it unsafe to conduct the activity
- Changing rooms and lockers are available. The minimum age is 14 years old, and minors under 18 have to be accompanied by a parent.