My Guide Website?
Tenerife: Full-Day The Best Dives for Certified Divers
Have the best full-day of diving and discover the fantastic underwater world of the island. Enjoy amazing underwater volcanic formations and a great diversity of marine life.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy amazing underwater volcanic formations
- Choose from more than 100 dive sites
- Enjoy watching stingrays, turtles, seahorses, parrot fish, angel sharks and many kinds of fish
- Take long dives in small groups
- Explore wrecks, reefs, swimming pools and natural caverns in the south of Tenerife
DescriptionEnjoy the wonderful world of Tenerife underwater during a full-day diving adventure in the south of Tenerife. Surprise yourself with the variety of fish and crystal clear visibility as far down as 30 meters with the temperature of the water always about 21ºC providing a habitat for all kinds of species. The sea bed is home to a biodiversity of great value characterized by the volcanic relief full of caves, niches and reefs of a depth which sometimes reaches a thousand meters. There are more than 100 dive sites to explore at all levels, covering the southern and eastern half of the island. Scooter, shipwreck, night, cavern, turtle and deep dives will be possible. Some of the sites will be accessible from the beach of Los abrigos or in 5 minutes by minivan. The long dives, with an average minimum time of 1-hour, will be carried out in small groups by level. Equipment rental will be possible on the site, or do not hesitate to bring yours. Among the many highlights, you will be able to see volcanic rock formations covered in black coral, red gorgon, colored anemones and seaweed. Free underwater photographs will be available and it will be possible to make 1, 2 or 3 dives per day. Hire a video summary of the diving experience with a surface interval of at least 1-hour in between. Enjoy a lunch or relax on the beach and the sun. At the end of the experience, you will be taken to your hotel or if you prefer to the center.
Includes2 dives Guide Tanks and weights Transfer to the dive sites Photos
- Non-diving friends and family members are welcome to come along. They can enjoy the beach and natural swimming pools of Los Abrigos
- Relax on the beach, snorkel, swim in the protected bay or wander along the coast