My Guide Website?
Santa Cruz: Self-guided Old Town Walk Sights and Specials3 Reviews
Explore the historic Santa Cruz de Tenerife. Discover the war memorial, the casino and the remains of the Castillo. Immerse yourself in the local history and experience the defining architecture.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tenerife: 50-Minute Submarine Dive
- Tenerife: 4-Hour Gauchinche Food Tour
- Tenerife: Whales/Dolphins Viking Cruise & Live Show/Drinks
- Tenerife: Los Gigantes Whale Watching Cruise by Sail Boat
- From Cruz del Carmen: Hiking in Anaga with food testing
- A varied tour with interesting stories awaits you
- Explore Santa Cruz de Tenerife in an interactive way
- Solve entertaining tasks and riddles while strolling through the streets
- Read interesting facts about the history and culture of Santa Cruz de Tenerife
- Follow the tour at your own pace and take time to explore at each stop
DescriptionThis tour is only available in German. Get to know Santa Cruz de Tenerife in a relaxed way. Start the tour and spend a beautiful and varied time in this exciting and fascinating city. The tour starts in the central 'Plaza de Espana'. Here you will learn more about the history and development of this special harbour city. You will stroll past historic buildings, squares and markets and also take in the modern side of the city, such as the vibrant street art scene. See the impressive 'Nuestra Señora de la Concepción' church, which is the city's main Roman Catholic church. Discover the 'TEA', an ambitious art and cultural centre, and the African market 'Mercado de Nuestra Señora de África', which is one of the ten best in the world. By the end of the tour, you'll hopefully be thirsty for the city's signature drink, the barraquito. Let yourself be inspired by the history and culture of Santa Cruz de Tenerife and discover the city in a whole new way. At the tour stops, there are entertaining tasks to solve and fun questions to answer. Who knows, for example, what ... but no, we won't tell you yet! The tour is a great way to get outside and discover new things with family, friends or on your own. It's like being shown Santa Cruz de Tenerife by a good friend. Many anecdotes will enrich your walk through the city. You can start the tour at any time and as often as you like in the browser of a smartphone. On site or even from the comfort of your sofa. Enjoy your time in Santa Cruz de Tenerife! *** Good to know *** You will receive the link to start the tour in an email directly after booking.
IncludesSelf-guided walking tour with your smartphone Map and tour access offline
- You will receive the link to start the tour on your smartphone in a separate email shortly after booking. An internet connection is required to start the tour. The tour is downloaded automatically and can then be used offline. During the tour you only need an internet connection if you want to use links to further information.