Best Canarian Restaurants in Puerto de la Cruz
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Tenerife team
You can't beat a bit of papas arrugadas (Canarian Potatoes) and mojo sauce. Take your pick from our selection of good Canarian restaurants in Tenerife and learn a little about the local fodder.
You'll find red or green mojo accompanying most dishes in Tenerife's Canarian restaurants, but be careful; the red stuff can blow your mouth off! Also try gofio, Tenerife seafood such as La Vieja (parrot fish), and rabbit or goat. And don't forget a glass or six of Tenerife wines, a big hit with our biggest Bard, Senor William Shakespeare himself!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tenerife: 50-Minute Submarine Dive
- Tenerife: Full-Day Guided Island Tour
- From Puerto de la Cruz: Teide and Masca VIP Tour
- From South Tenerife: La Gomera Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Tenerife: Private Taganana and Anaga Day Trip with Pickup