My Guide Website?
Tenerife Water Canyoning Los Carrizales15 Reviews
Explore Tenerife in a fun and exciting way on this canyoning adventure led by a guide. Slide, jump, and rappel down to natural waterfalls and pools and swim in the clear water.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tenerife: 50-Minute Submarine Dive
- Tenerife: 4-Hour Gauchinche Food Tour
- Tenerife: Whales/Dolphins Viking Cruise & Live Show/Drinks
- Tenerife: Los Gigantes Whale Watching Cruise by Sail Boat
- From Cruz del Carmen: Hiking in Anaga with food testing
- Feel the adrenaline rush as you jump and rappel down waterfalls
- Follow your guide on an invigorating two-hour hike to the canyoning area
- Step out of your comfort zone and see Tenerife's waters in a unique way
- Jump from multiple heights or use a rope to feel more comfortable
- Cool down from the activity in the fresh water and swim in the natural pools
DescriptionJoin this tour for an adrenaline rush that will encourage you to face your fears. Jump into pools, rappel down waterfalls, and slide from great heights. Meet your guide at the beginning of the day for a safety briefing and to receive your gear for the day. Get ready and head off on a hike to get to the canyoning area. During the experience, you’ll jump from multiple heights and can use the rope to climb down if you are nervous. Slide down from 10 meters high to feel the wind in your hair and the joy of splashing into the water from a big drop. After a few hours of excitement, hike back to the starting point and return the gear to your guide.
IncludesCanyoning guide All equipment for the canyoning Liability and accident insurance
- This activity includes 2 hours of hiking and a large amount of exercise and is only recommended for athletic individuals.