My Guide Website?
Tenerife Private Tour: Mount Teide Nature and Wine2 Reviews
Entice your palate with wines from the volcanic soil in the north of Tenerife. Explore impressive volcanic landscapes, visit a winery and learn about local wine culture on a private tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy an unforgettable private tour led by an expertise local guide
- Admire the stunning landscape in Teide National Park
- Discover unique flora and fauna
- Learn more about the island’s volcanic formations
- Taste local wine and traditional cuisine at a prestigious winery
DescriptionDiscover the island’s natural treasures and wine culture on an excursion to the highlands of Tenerife. Fill your lungs with pine-scented air, admire stunning views of the volcanic landscape, and enjoy a guided winery visit along with a tasting menu. Start your tour with a visit to Corona Forestal Nature Park to see the 'sea of clouds', a visually impressive phenomenon sure to blow your mind. See the impressive rock formations of this volcanic landscape and look out for a wide variety of wildlife. Continue to the UNESCO World Heritage listed Teide National Park, home to Mount Teide. After exploring the impressive national park, head to a prestigious winery surrounded by vast vineyards that are tended by hand. Enjoy a guided visit of the vineyards and the winery to learn about the wine production process. Afterwards, savor a delightful lunch on the terrace, accompanied by a selection of 3 wines made from unique varieties of grapes. Wonderful nature, local traditions, and the best Canary Island wines await you.
IncludesPrivate Transport in a 100% electric luxury vehicle | Mercedes eQV free of CO2 emissions (maximum 6 seats capacity). Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation (North and South of Tenerife) or Port of Santa Cruz (at specific meeting point). Private licensed Guide Accident, rescue and civil liability insurance for the vehicle and passengers. Winery guided visit Tasting menu lunch paired with 3 wines
- Please, notify us in sufficient time of any specific requirements and any particular restrictions such us diets, allergies and mobility issues.
- We recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Take sun protection and warm clothes, remember that Tenerife has many microclimates, especially in the highlands.
- Taking a small backpack will help you to keep track of your personal belongings.
- There will be free time during the experience for a lunch break in a restaurant or to have a picnic
- The local operator reserves the right to change the route of the itineraries for climatic reasons, force majeure or circumstances beyond their control.