My Guide Website?
Tenerife: La Caleta Self-Guided Walking Tour
Discover La Caleta on an interactive self-guided walking tour on your smartphone. Solve riddles as you explore the local sights. Go at your own pace, and stop at a restaurant or beach along the way.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get to know Tenerife as a whole with its nature and history
- Explore La Caleta in an interactive way
- Solve entertaining tasks and riddles
- Read interesting stories and facts about the history and culture of La Caleta
- Follow the tour at your own pace and take time to explore at each stop
DescriptionIn the south of the Canary Island of Tenerife lies the picturesque little town of 'La Caleta', which means 'bay' in Spanish. Away from the main tourist spots and with a healthy mix of historic buildings and luxury domiciles, a real pearl is growing up here. The beach is a popular destination for visitors and residents of the island, because the water is crystal clear and the beach offers the finest sand. La Caleta is therefore interesting for active holidaymakers, divers and water sports enthusiasts, but also for all those who want to experience authenticity and history in addition to beach and relaxation. You can expect a tour of about 2 to 3 hours, during which you will learn many interesting things about this wonderful place in the south of Tenerife, but perhaps also get to know Tenerife as a whole with its nature, history and customs a little better. On the way, you will visit the promenade, the so-called 'Paseo Maritimo'. The processional way 'Camino del Virgin' is also on the route. The duration of this walk can be extended at will, as there are nice restaurants and bathing spots waiting for you along the way. At the tour stops, there are entertaining tasks to solve and fun questions to answer. Who knows, for example, why red cliff crabs prefer to cavort on rocks? Or what 'apnoea diving' is? You'll find out! The tour is a great way to get outside and discover new things with family, friends or even on your own. It's like being shown La Caleta by a good friend. The tour can be started anytime and over and over again, on site or even from home, in the browser of a smartphone. Have fun in La Caleta! *** Good to know *** You will receive the link to start the tour in an email directly after booking.
IncludesSelf-guided walking tour with your smartphone
- You will receive the link to start the tour on your smartphone in a separate email shortly after booking. An internet connection is required to start the tour. The tour is downloaded automatically and can then be used offline. During the tour you only need an internet connection if you want to use links to further information.