My Guide Website?
Tenerife: Guided VIP Group Tour136 Reviews
Discover some of the most beautiful towns and scenery of Tenerife on a guided tour. Visit Garachico, La Orotava, La Laguna, Los Gigantes cliffs, El Medano beach, and Candelaria.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy the beautiful natural landscapes and history of the island's northern cities
- Visit historically important and well-preserved cities
- Stop at places not normally frequented by tourists
DescriptionAfter pick-up, your first stop on this day-long tour will be La Laguna, an important historical center of the island and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Next, it's on to Candelaria, a fishing town and where you can find a statue of the Candelaria Virgin, patron saint of the Canary Islands, as well as the stunning Candelaria Basilica. This city is an important place of pilgrimage situated in the southeast of the island. Your next visit will be to El Médano, a charming beach with majestic views of the volcanic cone Montana Roja. The next stop, Garachico, is a city blooming with flowering trees and full of fascinating history. Other highlights of your tour include La Orotava and Los Gigantes Cliff. At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel, port or apartment.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Tour guide
- This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants.
- There will be free time during the experience for a lunch break in a restaurant or for a picnic
- The activity provider reserves the right to change the route of the itineraries for climatic reasons, force majeure or circumstances beyond their control