My Guide Website?
Tenerife: Full-Day of Discovering Freediving
Discover the fascinating world of freediving in this 6 hours activity, guided by an expert instructor. You will learn basic freediving techniques that will allow you to discover a new world of sensations in a confident and safe way.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn the basic techniques of freediving with an expert instructor that will help you to feel confident and safe
- Try static, dynamic, and deep free diving
- Discover a new world of relaxing sensations.
DescriptionYou will discover the fascinating world of free diving in Tenerife, one of the best locations for training free diving in the world. After meeting your instructor, the activity begins with a theoretical explanation, where you will learn many important concepts and the necessary techniques for a successful dive. In the practical part, you will learn breathing and relaxation techniques. In a quiet bay, not very deep, you will discover static and dynamic diving. Then you will head to a deeper area, to try deep free diving: duck dive, equalization, finning techniques, proper weighting, buddy system, safety and rescue. At the end of the activity, you will probably be able to hold your breath for at least 1:30 minutes, swim 25 meters underwater (dynamic free diving) and dive between 10 to 16 meters deep comfortably.
IncludesFreediving gear (snorkel, mask, fins and wetsuit) Expert instructor Insurance Drinks (water) Pick-up from the area near Los Abrigos (El Médano, Los Abrigos, Golf del Sur)
- Minimum age is 12 years (for minors under 18 years old, authorization from parents or legal guardians is necessary)
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire