My Guide Website?
Tenerife: Beginners Scuba Dive in Puerto Colon Turtle Area837 Reviews
Experience what it feels like to breathe underwater during your introduction to scuba diving in Tenerife. Dive and snorkel with amazing marine life in clear blue waters.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tenerife: 50-Minute Submarine Dive
- Tenerife: 4-Hour Gauchinche Food Tour
- Tenerife: Whales/Dolphins Viking Cruise & Live Show/Drinks
- Tenerife: Los Gigantes Whale Watching Cruise by Sail Boat
- From Cruz del Carmen: Hiking in Anaga with food testing
- Get an introduction to diving with a PADI dive instructor
- See with your own eyes the amazing marine life that lies beneath the surface
- Swim and snorkel with Atlantic turtles, fish, and rays
- Enjoy stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean and coastline of Tenerife
- Have some fun during the boat drive to the diving spot
DescriptionBegin your adventure into scuba diving with a beginner's dive in Costa Adeje. Have a great chance of seeing Tenerife's beautiful marine life as you dive at a site known for its turtle population. Learn the basics of scuba diving and then float along on a snorkeling safari. Start your journey to explore the underwater worlds of the oceans on a beginner's diving activity in Tenerife. Meet at the dive center in Costa Adeje and get a short information session with your instructor before your first dive. Dive to a depth of maximum 12-meters under the careful control and supervision of your PADI-qualified instructor. Experience what it feels like to breathe underwater and get closer to the sea life than you ever imagined possible. Then, go on a snorkeling safari in waters that have been voted some of the best in the world. See the diverse marine life of Tenerife as you explore a site populated by different fish and turtles. Look for whales and dolphins from the boat as you sail from one location to the next. Finally, ride the boat back to the meeting point.
IncludesBoat trip Dive with an instructor Snorkeling with a guide PADI instructor All equipment including wet suit, fins, and mask Water
- This tour does not guarantee that you will see turtles
- This tour is suitable for those who don't want to snorkel or dive, but want to enjoy breathtaking views of the ocean and coast of Tenerife
- It is not possible to use the diving/snorkeling mask with glasses. You will need to wear contact lenses or remove your glasses for the experience
- You should plan to not fly or go to a high altitude for at least 12 hours after diving
- Minors need adult supervision.