My Guide Website?
Teide: Guided Planet Observation Tour with Telescope26 Reviews
Explore the night sky in the Teide National Park on this tour with an astrophysicist guide. Peer through a professional telescope to see Saturn with its rings and Jupiter with its moons.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get up close to the cosmos with the help of a professional telescope
- Experience the beauty of the Teide National Park starlight reserve at night
- Dive into the night sky with the help of a qualified astrophysicist guide
- Admire Saturn's majestic rings and Jupiter's mysterious moons
- Hear stories about the constellations (depending on the option selected)
DescriptionDiscover the magic of the night sky in the Teide National Park. Choose from a tour that includes observing Saturn, Jupiter, and the Andromeda galaxy, or enhance your experience by selecting an option that also includes a laser-pointer tour of the constellations. Meet your guide and walk to a spot where there is little light pollution. Equipped with state-of-the-art telescopes, have the opportunity to explore the mysteries of the cosmos up close. From the highest point in Spain, gaze at the stars, planets, and galaxies, guided by an astronomer. Journey through the secrets of the universe and experience the wonders of astronomy in a unique and magical setting, the Teide National Park which had been designated as a Starlight Reserve Choose the tour with the guided constellations tour to hear captivating stories about the constellations. End your tour at the meeting point with unforgettable memories.
IncludesAstrophysicist guide Stargazing tour Processional telescope
- This activity may be subject to weather conditions
- This activity takes place from October and to the end of winter