My Guide Website?
Scuba Night Dive on Tenerife
Have you ever wondered what happens under the water surface when the sun goes down? You will be aquainted with a totally new world and learn about the skills that are necessary for night dives.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tenerife: 50-Minute Submarine Dive
- Tenerife: 4-Hour Gauchinche Food Tour
- Tenerife: Whales/Dolphins Viking Cruise & Live Show/Drinks
- Tenerife: Los Gigantes Whale Watching Cruise by Sail Boat
- From Cruz del Carmen: Hiking in Anaga with food testing
- Dive into a completely new world you have never seen before
- Make your first steps at night diving in a protected environment
- Feel safe with our PADI professionals
- Relax and enjoy the feeling of zero gravity
DescriptionAlthough you may have dived a spot at daylight, at night you enter a totally new world and you will see how it awakens under the light of your diving lamp. The sceneries change as daytime creatures retreat and nocturnal organisms come out to hunt and get hunted. Night dives are totally different to what you are used to seeing at daytime. If you ever wondered, what happens under the water when the sun sets, then be prepared for a totally new kind of dive experience! Your diving instructor will explain to you what is different at night and what you have to have in mind to stay safe at any time during a night dive. You will learn about diving lamps and diving-signals that are used and see what the Atlantic Ocean has to offer at night. Once you discover how cool night diving is, you may never want to dive at day again!
IncludesDiving instructor Diving gear Diving insurance Local taxes
- You have to be a certified diver to take part in this activity
- Exact starting time depends on the sunset, we talk about it before