My Guide Website?
Santiago del Teide: Masca Canyon Full-Day Guided Hiking Tour8 Reviews
Hike to the ocean and back with this full day guided walking tour from the town of Santiago del Teide. Follow your guide thorugh the breathtaking Masca canyon to a pristine beach.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the Masca canyon on Tenerife's most popular hiking path
- Keep an eye out for colorful songbirds and a variety of lizards
- Marvel at verdant landscapes with palm trees, lavender, and wild hibiscus
- Capture pictures of spectacular ocean views to share with family and friends
- Have the help of a qualified mountain guide and hiking gear like trekking poles
DescriptionDiscover the stunning natural beauty of the Masca canyon on this guided hike from Santiago del Teide that includes the permit that is required to enter the valley. Reach a hidden bay before returning to your starting point in Santiago del Teide. Meet your qualified moutain guide in Santiago del Teide and get set up with your trekking pole and a pair of hiking boots (if necessary). Begin your walk on Tenerife's number one and most popular trekking trail. Stroll through lush landscapes, pass between huge cliffs, and admire large volcanic rocks. Take in endemic plant species like almonds trees, palm trees, lavender, and wild hibiscus. Look for scurrying lizards and listen to the sounds of songbirds echoing off the cliffs. Let Masco Bay take your breath away as you reach a beach that is only accessible by boat. Return to your meeting point in Santiago del Teide along the same path, stopping to capture pictures along the way.
IncludesOfficial permit for entering the valley Qualified mountain guide Liability and accident insurance Trekking poles Hiking boots (if you don’t have your own)
- It is necessary to book a minimum 2-3 days before the activity.