My Guide Website?
Radazul Beach : Diving Lesson1 Reviews
Join a scuba diving lesson on Radazul Beach close from Santa Cruz de Tenerife and experience the unforgettable sensation of diving below the surface of the ocean. Head 5 meters deep on a 20-30 minutes dive.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Head 5 meters deep on a 20-30 minutes dive
- Let's go diving!
- discover the underwater world
DescriptionCanary Islands are the ideal place to discover Scuba Diving. Come and experience the incredible sensation of diving under the surface of the ocean. Your experienced instructors will take you up to a maximum of ten meters deep in a 30 to 45 minutes dive. In this experience you will learn how to dive and control your buoyancy. You will receive a complete briefing with the necessary theory before going into the water. No previous experience is needed, you do not even have to be a good swimmer. Your guides will take care of everything. Your group is small, so don't worry, you will be taken care of. Book now to experience your first diving experience. But be careful, it is very likely that you will come back for more.
IncludesDiving instructor Diving lesson Equipment Refreshments
- Meeting times: Tuesday to Friday at 10:00 AM and 3:30 PM. Saturday and Sunday at 10:00 AM
- Place: Radazul Beach.
- Duration: between 2 and 3 hours
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Very personalized treatment with a maximum of two participants with an instructor
- The diving center has good quality equipment, changing rooms with hot shower and toilets, fresh drinks. Everything just a few steps from the water
- Your instructors speak Spanish, English and French.
- If you have a specific medical condition, please consult a doctor before booking your try dive experience, and get an official medical certificate stating that you are fit for scuba diving
- Please note, that diving and high altitude don't combine well. You have to wait around 24 hours after the dive to fly or to visit Teide Park for example. Take this into account when scheduling your holidays