My Guide Website?
Puerto Colon: Dolphin & Whale Watching Cruise w/ Masca Stop12 Reviews
Discover the beauty of South Tenerife's coastline on this whale and dolphin-watching speedboat tour from Puerto Colon. Stop by the cliffs of Los Gigantes in Masca and jump in to swim.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tenerife: 50-Minute Submarine Dive
- Tenerife: 4-Hour Gauchinche Food Tour
- Tenerife: Whales/Dolphins Viking Cruise & Live Show/Drinks
- Tenerife: Los Gigantes Whale Watching Cruise by Sail Boat
- From Cruz del Carmen: Hiking in Anaga with food testing
- Spot dolphins and whales while they are enjoying their natural environment
- Admire the Los Gigantes cliffs as you stop for a refreshing dip in Masca Bay
- refreshing dip or snorkeling in Masca bay
- Revitalize yourself after swimming with cool drinks and a tasty sandwich
- Feel the wind in your hair as your speedboat cruises in 3h along south Tenerife
DescriptionOn Tenerife's most dynamic boat trip, we sail back and forth in 3 hours by speedboat from Puerto Colon to the spectacular cliffs of Los gigantes, Masca. Along the way, you will go whale and dolphin spotting. You might also see turtles and flying fish. The captain will tell you more about the maritime life of the Atlantic ocean. On a clear day, you can also see the Teide and the nearby island of La Gomera. In the bay of Masca, you will stop for a drink and a snack. You can also dive into the sea there. Snorkelling equipment is provided if you wish to snorkel among the fish. You sail back along the south coast of Tenerife with views of little ports, beaches, natural swimming pools and so on.
IncludesSpeedboat tour Guide Sandwich 1 drink Swim stop Snorkel gear
- This tour is subject to weather conditions