My Guide Website?
Tenerife Private Tour: Full-Day Historic North6 Reviews
Explore the idyllic villages and shores of North Tenerife on an 8-hour sightseeing tour, and learn the history and culture of the locals. Get breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean, and taste the local produce in the village and port of Garachio.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Travel back in time in the old towns of Garachico, Icod de los Vinos and La Orotava
- Enjoy breathtaking Atlantic views, and marvel at the lush green landscape
- Savor traditional delicacies on the cobbled streets of a typical Tenerife village
- See the oldest drago tree of the Canary Islands
- Fall in love with the decorative courtyards and balconies of idyllic villages
DescriptionDiscover the palaces, towers, cobblestone streets, and rich gastronomy of North Tenerife on a full-day tour that is a paradise for lovers of history and culture. Start with a visit to the quiet city of Icod de Los Vinos. Here, you will see the oldest drago tree on the Canary Islands, and admire the beautiful houses of the Old Town. Continue to higher ground for panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean in stark contrast to the surrounding green landscape. Pass through El Tanque en route to Los Silos and Buenavista del Norte, enjoying views of the cliffs of Culata along the way. The cobblestone streets of Garachico contain even more surprises. Walk through picturesque corners of the village and port, experiencing the splendor of the 17th and 18th centuries. After a tasting of some local food, go to the noble Villa de la Orotava, and fall in love with its gorgeous nooks and alleyways. Learn more about the ins and outs of the town’s glorious past.
IncludesPrivate Transport in a 100% electric luxury vehicle | Mercedes eQV free of CO2 emissions (maximum 6 seats capacity). Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation (Only North of Tenerife) or Port of Santa Cruz (at specific meeting point). Private licensed Guide Accident, rescue and civil liability insurance for the vehicle and passengers.
- Please, notify us in sufficient time of any specific requirements and any particular restrictions such us allergies and mobility issues.
- We recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Take sun protection and warm clothes, remember that Tenerife has many microclimates, especially in the highlands.
- Taking a small backpack will help you to keep track of your personal belongings.
- There will be free time during the experience for a lunch break in a restaurant or to have a picnic
- The local operator reserves the right to change the route of the itineraries for climatic reasons, force majeure or circumstances beyond their control.