My Guide Website?
Los Cristianos: Small Group Kayaking Tour with Snorkeling52 Reviews
Kayak in the open ocean around the cliffs of Guaza Mountain on a guided kayaking and snorkeling trip from Los Cristianos Beach. Enjoy a quiet morning on calm waters while surrounded by the ocean air.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Escape your busy daily routine for a calm morning adventure on quiet waters
- Paddle in the vast open ocean and breathe the salty air on a kayak
- Connect with the ocean and keep an eye out for passing sea life
- Take in the scenery while snorkeling next to the Guaza Mountain cliff stones
- Rest assured that you are respecting the wildlife while exploring the ocean
DescriptionExplore the calm waters off Los Cristianos Beach on a guided kayaking trip. Discover the wonders of the ocean while paddling around the cliffs of Guaza Mountain. Enjoy time for snorkeling with gear included. Some friendly sea turtles may be around Your adventure begins in the morning when the ocean is still very calm. Start with kayaking instructions and learn all the safety measures needed for a great time on the sea. Soak in the relaxing atmosphere of the morning as you get into the kayak on the empty beach of Playa de Los Cristianos. Start paddling along the harbor, exiting into the open sea followed by seagulls for around 30 minutes. After around 1 hour, paddle away gently, trying as much as possible not to disrupt the dolphins’ morning routine, if they are around.
IncludesSnorkeling equipment Kayaks and paddles Instructor
- • The snorkeling session is only for people that are good swimmers