My Guide Website?
Gran Canaria Experience from Tenerife1 Reviews
Enjoy the best aquarium in Europe: Poema del Mar in just one day
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tenerife: 50-Minute Submarine Dive
- Tenerife: Loro Parque & Siam Park Combined Tickets
- Spain: Europe eSim Mobile Data Plan
- Tenerife: Full-Day Gastronomy and Wine Tour
- From Puerto de la Cruz: Teide and Masca VIP Tour
- Discover Poema del Mar Aquarium
- Visit the historical heart of Vegueta
- Locate the secret of the rum in Destilería Arehucas
DescriptionExplore the best attractions in Gran canaria in one day. The easiest way to discover the best aquarium in Europe: Poema del Mar, departing from Tenerife. You will also visit the renowned Destilería Arehucas, where you can learn about its history and taste its rums. The last stop is Vegueta, one of the finest historical neighbourhoods of the Canary Islands. The tour starts with the transfer to Santa Cruz dock to take the ferry to Gran Canaria, with arrival at Puerto de las Nieves (Agaete). The first stop is Destilería Arehucas, where you will discover the secret of the singularity of its rums, with a journey through the history, tradition, and expertise of Arehucas. In addition, the rum production process will be presented. During the tour, you will have the opportunity to visit one of the oldest rum cellars in Europe, consisting of 4,308 American oak barrels (300 of them signed by celebrities). There will be a rum degustation, to end on a high note! Then, you will head to Poema del Mar Aquarium, located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. Opened in 2017, this theme park, set in the facilities of Puerto de la Luz, displays the majestic beauty of nature in three unique settings: jungle, beach-reef and ocean-depths. With the largest curved glass in the world, it houses about 350 species in tanks where you can observe a wide range of species, from sharks, piranhas, stingrays, and eyeless species to crocodiles and sea dragons! Once we have finished the visit, you will move to the city centre to take a tour around the historical heart of Vegueta, where Las Palmas de Gran Canaria was founded at the end of the 15th century. There are historic buildings in its squares, such as Casa de Colón, Santa Ana Cathedral, the Canarian Museum, the Literature Cabinet, the Council Houses, and the Centro Atlántico de Arte Moderno (Atlantic Centre of Modern Art). There is a wide range of shops in the old town, including the Market, and Triana commercial street. After the visit you will go back to Puerto de las Nieves (Agaete) to return to Tenerife. Please check the pickup points before booking The pickup time will be confirmed 24 hours in advance
IncludesDeparture and arrival to Santa Cruz de Tenerife's dock from both, north and south of the island. Ferry tickets Tickets to Poema del Mar Guided tour to Destilerías Arehucas with a tasting of a selected range of rums/liquors included Official Guide Service
- Pick-up from north Panorámica Garden Hotel Precise Resort Alua Tenerife Teneguía Hotel Magec Hotel Checkin Concordia Playa Hotel Bahía Príncipe San Felipe Bel Air Cruce Meliá Hotel Blue Sea Interpalace Hotel Coral Teide Mar Hotel Botánico Rotonda Quintana Garoé Quiosco Paragüita Cruce Tamaimo, Chiripa, Hotel San Antonio La Águilas La Quinta Pick-up from South Los Gigantes Callao Salvaje Playa Paraíso La Caleta El Duque Torviscas San Eugenio Playa de las Américas Los Cristianos Ten-Bel Golf del Sur Médano Hotel Catalonia Punta del Rey Terminal Titsa S/C