My Guide Website?
Costa Adeje: Views & Drinks Tuk Tuk Tour81 Reviews
Enjoy some refreshing drinks at Mundo´s visiting its unique handmade art pieces coming from of Asia while contemplating the most breathtaking views of the south of the island aboard our eco Tuk Tuk.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire the natural beauty of Caldera del Rey
- Taste a refreshing drink at Mundo´s
- Choose between either a small-group or a private tour
- Experience all the sites and sounds around town in an eco-friendly way
- Visit a unique asian concept store
DescriptionEnjoy some refreshing drinks at Mundo´s Concept & Restaurant, visiting its unique handmade art pieces coming straight from the heart of Asia while contemplating the most breathtaking views of the south of the island aboard our eco Tuk Tuk. Meet your guide and then hop aboard the back of your Tuk Tuk. This 3-wheeled motorbike with a large open-air carriage makes for the ideal way to feel the sun and breeze, and to get to know the area. At Mundo´s you will be offered a refreshing drink while you can visit its store full of antiques and handmade products brought directly from artisans all over the world. Arriving to the Caldera del Rey, a breathtaking volcanic valley, you will be explained how the Canarian farmers have been producing for many years a wide variety of tropical fruits, especially our famous bananas. Once in the zone, you will be driven to one of the most impressive viewpoint, one of the only places where you can admire all the small villages of Costa Adeje and Las Américas and the islands of La Gomera, La Palma and El Hierro all together.
IncludesTuk Tuk transport between each site Stops at the sights Drinks at the Mundo´s Concept Store & Restaurant
- Maximum number of travelers per Tuk Tuk is 6
- All our guides speak Spanish and English, the rest of the languages such as French, Italian, Russian and German are exclusively upon request, so in order to guarantee it, it´s necessary contact the activity provider at least 24 hours before the tour to confirm your chosen language.
- This tour is wheelchair accessible