My Guide Website?
- Explore the stunning south coast of Tenerife and take in the dramatic views
- Discover the Yellow and Red Mountains and learn about them from your guide
- Spark your adrenaline as you glide across the water in a powerful jet ski
- Experience freedom and feel the wind in your hair as you explore the ocean
- Uncover the world beneath the waves as you snorkel and swim in the crystal water
DescriptionJoin a jet ski adventure in the south part of Tenerife with all gear and instruction included. Admire views of the Yellow Mountain, Costa del Silencio, and Las Galletas from the water. With the 2-hour option, enjoy enough time to pass next to the Palm Mar cliff with a snorkeling break along the way. Meet us at the port of San Miguel, where the jet skis will be waiting for you. Get equipped with all the necessary gear, including a life jacket, snorkeling mask (for the 2hours tour only) goggles, and a wetsuit. Listen briefly about how to drive safely, then embark! The monitor will be on his boat guiding the tour and you riding your jet ski following the guiding boat. No license needed. Pass through different spots such as the Yellow Mountain, the bay of Costa del Silencio, Las Galletas, the lighthouse of Punta Rasca, the Palm Mar Cliff, Los Cristianos, and much more. Depending on the weather, see different locales and keep your eyes peeled to spot whales, dolphins, turtles, and fish. If choosing the 2-hour tour option, make a stop to dip into the ocean and try out your snorkeling gear halfway through. Afterward, return to the initial dock to enjoy coffee, tea, water, juices, and beers. Take a shower, change into some fresh clothes, and admire the photos from the day.
IncludesLife jacket Snorkeling masks and goggles Guide Snorkeling/swimming break (with the 2-hour option) Drinks Shower and toilet Lockers
- The driver needs to be at least 16 years old (if he is younger than 18 years old, a written consent of the parents or legal guardian is required) The passenger needs to be at least 5 years old and strong enough to hold the driver Shower and toilets are available 100 meters away from your tour base A deposit is required when 2 jet skis or more are booked in order to ensure the observance of the safety rules (especially the safety distance between the jet ski) The customers get back the deposit at the end of the tour The deposit is €50 per jet ski and needs to be paid in cash