My Guide Website?
Loro Parque & Siam Park Combined Tickets
Tenerife: Loro Parque & Siam Park Combined Tickets Make Enquiry
- Visit one of the world's best known and most respected zoological gardens
- See the parrot and orca shows
- Take the kids to experience Kinderlandia
- Experience excitement and adventure at Siam Park
- Discover Siam Park’s water kingdom
DescriptionSpend one of your days on this 2-day combined ticket at Loro Parque, one of the top attractions in the Canaries. Discover the incredible animal habitats that put you within a whisker of the action, and experience the excitement of the park’s 4 world class shows. This day of adventure's highlight is the spectacular killer whale show at the park’s Orca Ocean. Get ready for a day of excitement and fun. One of the most respected zoological gardens in the world, Loro Parque is known for its exceptional beauty, excellent facilities and installations, and focus on nature and the environment. It is the first such park in the world to have been awarded the environmental certification of the Animal Embassy. Younger visitors will enjoy their experience in Kinderlandia. This attraction resembles an African village of huts in the trees, where kids can climb and enjoy the jungle, balancing on the hanging bridges and slithering down the snake slide. Your second fun day will be spent at Siam Park, the water kingdom that opened in 2008 and is now considered Europe’s most spectacular theme park with water attractions. Siam Park will amaze you with its diverse attractions and exotic settings. The park’s natural landscapes and exquisite oriental design make it a major new development in tourism – a place where the whole family will experience adventure and excitement. Each attraction combines the mystery of the ancient kingdom of Thailand to transport visitors into a magical world.
Includes1 admission ticket for Loro Parque 1 admission ticket for Siam Park
- After using your ticket at either park, you have 14 days to visit the second park with this combo ticket Upon validating your twin ticket at the first park, you will be asked to leave you fingerprint for verification reason. You still need a valid ticket to access the park. Both parks are in different locations Kids under 6 enter both parks for free; no ticket is required Residents of the Canary Islands can get access at a special price, available at the box office