My Guide Website?
Adeje: Whale and Dolphin Watching with Lunch and Swimming
Adeje: Whale and Dolphin Watching with Lunch and Swimming Make Enquiry
- Explore Tenerife’s marine environment as you look for dolphins and whales
- Experience the underwater world through 16 panoramic submarine windows
- Discover the Teno-Rasca Whale Sanctuary, Europe's whale watching capital
- Enjoy the turquoise waters of Diego Hernandez Bay on the 3-hour cruise
- Masca bay, surrounded by the overwhelming cliffs of Los Gigantes 4'5hour Cruise
DescriptionSet sail in search of pilot whales and dolphins in their natural habitat on a relaxing cruise. Observe the world beneath the waves with underwater windows and enjoy food and drinks on board. Choose between a 3-hour and a 4.5-hour tour. Travel along the southern coast of Tenerife, on the 4'5h cruise you will arrive at the spectacular Acantilado de los Gigantes and the Bay of Masca. Marvel at the dramatic cliffs that reach 600 meters high. On the 3h cruise we will take you to the crystalline turquoise waters of the Bay of Diego Hernandez for your lunch and swimming stop. Stop to enjoy a relaxing swim in the calm waters of the bay. Enjoy a cold beer or a glass of sangria along with lunch back on deck. A courtesy lunch and drinks are included in this tour (beer, sangria, soft drinks, juice, and water). Enjoy beautiful views of southern Tenerife on the return journey to the port in Puerto Colon.
IncludesSightseeing Cruise Sustainable whale and dolphin-watching cruise Lunch and drinks (vegetarian, vegan, or gluten-free options available upon request)
- If you booked the morning trip, bring a light jacket since the morning sea breeze can be a bit chilly
- If prone to seasickness, please take appropriate precautions before departure and bring your own medication
- If you are a wheelchair user, please inform the supplier beforehand to make sure there will be enough space to acomodate you perfectly