5 Romantic Things to Do in Tenerife on Valentine's Day
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tenerife: 50-Minute Submarine Dive
- Tenerife: 4-Hour Gauchinche Food Tour
- Tenerife: Whales/Dolphins Viking Cruise & Live Show/Drinks
- Tenerife: Los Gigantes Whale Watching Cruise by Sail Boat
- From Cruz del Carmen: Hiking in Anaga with food testing
Bathed In almost perpetual sunshine, Tenerife’s warm climate and picturesque landscapes offers an enchanting backdrop to a truly unforgettable Valentine's Day.
Here’s a selection of romantic activities for couples, both young and old to enjoy.
1. Board a Sunset Cruise: Take a romantic dusk cruise along the coast of southern Tenerife. Enjoy the tranquillity of the sea and the warm colours of the setting sun with your loved one. Book here.
2. Reach for the stars, Stargazing at Teide National Park: Head to Teide National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site, for a celestial night of stargazing together. Tenerife's clear skies and low light pollution make it an excellent location for observing the stars. Book a stargazing tour to make the experience even more special.
3. Whisper sweet nothings over an intimate Oceanfront Dinner: Choose one of Tenerife's beautiful beaches and arrange for a romantic candlelit dinner by the shore. Many beachfront restaurants and hotels offer special Valentine's Day dinner packages. Enjoy the sound of the waves and the sea breeze as you share a romantic meal with your partner. Check out our selection here.
4. Hike hand-in-hand in Anaga Rural Park: Explore the lush landscapes of Anaga Rural Park by going on a scenic hike. Pack a picnic with your partner and find a secluded spot with breathtaking views. Enjoy a quiet and intimate moment surrounded by nature. Hiking not your thing? You can always rent a car from one of the many car hire companies in Tenerife.
5. Share Wine on a Vineyard Tasting Tour: Visit the charming town of La Orotava, known for its historic architecture and vineyards. Take a wine tour and indulge in a romantic wine tasting experience. Many wineries in the area offer tours that include sampling local wines and enjoying the romantic ambiance of the vineyards.
Tenerife provides the perfect setting for a romantic Valentine's Day escape.
Remember to check with local businesses and tour operators for special Valentine's Day events or packages and do consider making reservations in advance to ensure availability.