My Guide Website?
PADI ReActivate Course
You haven’t been scuba diving lately? Feeling a bit rusty? The Scuba ReActivate program is just the refresher you need to brush up on your knowledge and skills.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tenerife: 50-Minute Submarine Dive
- Tenerife: Loro Parque & Siam Park Combined Tickets
- Spain: Europe eSim Mobile Data Plan
- Tenerife: Full-Day Gastronomy and Wine Tour
- From Puerto de la Cruz: Teide and Masca VIP Tour
- Be able to ReActivate your diving skills and gain trust again
- Get up to date in a protected environment without the boring pool-diving
- Feel safe with a PADI professionals
- Relax and enjoy the feeling of zero gravity
DescriptionA PADI Professional will get you back into the diver's element having fun and feeling comfortable again. It’s quick, easy and a good way to prepare for your next PADI course or get ready for an adventure on a diving vacation far away. Any certified diver who needs a refresher, pre-travel update, pre-assessment for a continuing education course or an upgrade from Junior diver can complete a Scuba Reactivate. If you haven't been diving for a period of 12-24 months, the ReActivate course will get you back on track, refresh your skills and feel safe again. You’ll go over important dive safety concepts, dive planning essentials and problem management. Your PADI Professional will have you practice putting your gear together and doing a pre-dive safety check with your buddy like you have learned it in the Open Water Diver course. In the water, you’ll review all the basic scuba skills with a focus on good buoyancy control, because that's what is most important to be a good diver and stay safe underwater!
IncludesDiving instructor Diving gear Diving insurance Learning material Local taxes
- • You have to be a certified diver to take part in this activity