My Guide Website?
Candelaria : Try diving for the first time
Enjoy try scuba diving first time In radazul/Candelaria. Discover the beautiful underwater of the shores of Tenerife and encounter a variety of marine species. Experience safe diving with fun
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy your first scuba dive in safe and calm surroundings
- Learn key scuba diving movements with instructors
- Discover the beautiful underwater world of Tenerife
- See fish, turtles, starfish, reefs and much more
- Receive photos as a memento of your first diving experience
DescriptionDiscover try scuba diving for the first time at the most beautiful underwater locations in Tenerife with your experienced scuba instructor CMAS and See hundreds of colorful fish, turtles, and vibrant reefs as you undertake your first dive in calm and safe surroundings. Upon meeting at the beach, take part in some important dry exercises on land. Then head into the water and get comfortable with key scuba diving movements. dive down together at a relaxed pace and try out the first movements underwater. Once you get your bearings, set off to discover the vibrant underwater world. See hundreds of colorful fish, starfish, turtles, and reclusive octopus. Try saving is safe without any risk and possible for nearly every age from 8 years on. Perfect for all the family, couples, friends and privat groups. We only dive with you and your privat group not mixed groups. Place of diving can change depending the weather situation of the wind and water all for your safety and to guaranteed a perfect dive. During the diving we will make a Lot of videos and fotos of you that you will get after the tour via mail or transfer
IncludesDiving equipment Instructor Neoprene Fins Underwater photos Diving insurance Certificate
- You can not fly within 12 hours of completing the dive ! Not mountain climbing or driving 12 hours ( Teide)
- You must be able to swim for this activity
- Glasses must be removed for all underwater activities, contact lenses are recommended but can be lost !