My Guide Website?
Providing Legal Expertise Since 2010
A well-established, highly-regarded law firm.
Legal Rep, a highly-regarded, bilingual law firm in South Tenerife, is on-hand for all your legal requirements.
Established in 2010, the client-centered firm prides itself on preventing undesirable events for residents and non-residents who wish to invest, reside and/or start an economic venture in Tenerife. With expert legal knowledge of real estate, the firm's English-speaking lawyers and solicitors handle every legal aspect, thus saving their clients' time, stress and money.
Owning a property or business in Tenerife is often a dream come true, but almost always comes with risks and responsibilities; tax inspections, court injunctions, and penalties are just some of the issues residents and non-residents face. Legal Rep offers advice, services and representation to ensure your Canarian dream doesn't become a nightmare!
Just some of the ways Legal Rep can help...
- Always Supported -You will always be accompanied by a registered and practicing lawyer.
- Communication is key! All of Legal Rep's lawyers speak fluent English.
- Pass the baton! Sign over Power of Attorney to a trusted, expert lawyer. Rest safe in the knowledge that your lawyer will act on your behalf. Legal Rep will also arrange the signing of general or special powers of attorney before a Notary Public.
- Buy with confidence! Legal Rep will find out all the information about your property so you can buy and/or sell with guarantees.
- Tax assistance- Organising and paying your taxes needn't be taxing! Legal Rep specialises in Tax representation, including acquiring all of your correct documents and identification cards.
- Ensure you're treated fairly! If you own a property in a Community of Owners, Legal Rep can act as your representative or advisor before the Community. It is highly recommended that as an owner in a Community, you employ the services of a lawyer to act on your behalf to vote at your Community Meeting.
- Buying & Selling Property - Real estate transactions are Legal Rep's specialty. Their expert lawyers will conduct a thorough analysis of the Land Registry, checking if there are any charges or mortgages on the property, as well as making an appointment at the Town Hall to see if there are any outstanding water or rubbish bills.
- Rental Contracts & Evictions - Renting out your property? Ensure a watertight contract is drawn up by a lawyer. Legal Rep provides rental contracts with guarantees, in compliance with current legislation and without any grounds for opposition in court. For holiday rentals, Legal Rep will ensure you carry out all of the legal requirements, such as complying with tourist standards and quality and are registered (and paying) the corresponding General Indirect Tax.
- Start a company or business - Legal Rep offers a service for entrepreneurs and freelancers who wish to start and incorporate a company legally in Spain. Receive advice and assistance in areas such as obtaining the correct documentation, setting up a bank account, appointing an administrator and applying for a company name.
For any other legal requirements you have, visit us at: https://www.myguidetenerife.com/services/tenerife-wills-solicitors
For more information on how Legal Rep can help YOU, email email@example.com or use the Make Enquiry button!
- Moderately Priced
Best For Whom