My Guide Website?
Tenerife: Costa Adeje Private Diving Lesson Experience28 Reviews
Learn how to scuba dive in the aquamarine waters of Costa Adeje with a private lesson including scuba gear and a local instructor. Learn key safety techniques and discover vibrant ocean wildlife.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the refreshing ocean water on your skin as you dive beneath the waves
- Gain confidence while learning key diving skills with a private scuba instructor
- Feast your eyes on the clear, turquoise waters surrounding Costa Adeje
- Catch a glimpse of silver dolphins, shimmering marlin, and schools of tuna
- Watch for magnificent underwater landscapes like cliffs, valleys, and mountains
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the picturesque waters of Costa Adeje while learning how to scuba dive. Enjoy a private lesson with a local instructor, including scuba equipment, while learning both theoretical and practical diving skills. Watch for local wildlife like dolphins, tuna, marlins, and barracuda. Begin your tour by learning how to use your scuba equipment, practicing breathing exercises, and understanding safety techniques. Then it's time to sink beneath the turquoise waters and rippling waves. Follow your guide, watching closely as they demonstrate swimming techniques for managing buoyancy. Continue further into the depths of the ocean, watching for wildlife like dolphins, whales, and marlin, as well as striking underwater landscapes. Take photographs or videos of your underwater experience before making the ascent back to the surface and returning to the beach to end your tour.
IncludesPrivate instructor Diving equipment 1 dive
- You may not participate 24 hours before or after experiencing high altitude, for example, flying or mountain climbing An approved medical form is required for participation