- Delight your senses as you savor the tastes and aromas of 3 Tenerife wines
- Immerse yourself in a range of local flavors as you try regional specialties
- Step back in time as you take in the exhibits at the Casa del Vino Wine Museum
- Admire the views of Mount Teide and the sea from a 17th-century wine estate
- Awaken your inner gardener as you see traditional grape varieties in the garden
Discover the unique history of wine in Tenerife with this ticket to the Casa del Vino Wine Museum in Santa Cruz de Tenerife. Have the option of choose from three different wine and local product tasting menus. Enjoy the garden and the 17-century architecture of the estate's house.
Travel to the old estate house of Casa del Vino and admire its breathtaking views of Mount Teide and the sea. Walk through the main entrance and see its traditional press house in the main courtyard.
Indulge in local flavors as you try a local white, rosé and red wine. Pair your wine with 4 pieces of cheese, toast, almogrote and honey. Upgrade your experience to try more local products and a Malvasia sweet wine.
Find out about the history and characteristics of the winery's creations, check out the exhibits at the Wine Museum. Have the chance to purchase wines directly from the makers at the Wine Cellar Shop. Take a stroll through the garden to see traditional grape varieties and local plant species.
Wine Museum entry
House and gardens visit
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund