My Guide Website?
Tenerife: Teide National Park Quad Bike Tour75 Reviews
Visit Teide National Park in all its majesty on a quad bike tour in Tenerife with a route that's 10% off-road. Follow your guide in a small convoy of quad bikes and explore the landscapes of the park.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See Spain's tallest peaks at Teide National Park on a quad-bike tour
- Discover the unique nature of the park, including Teide Volcano and Pino Gordo
- Make stops to admire the scenery and take photos
- Experience the adrenaline of riding a short off-road route
- Visit Vilaflor, the town located at the highest altitude in all of Spain
DescriptionPass the characteristic town of Vilaflor (the highest town hall in Spain, 1,400 meters) and visit the ''Pino Gordo'', a large pine tree almost 800 years old, a classic example of Canarian Pine. Admire the Dry Lava Formation, which sprouted from the 'nasal cavities of Pico Viejo' (a very old volcano), crossing the path that had to be escaped through the Magma flow. Finally, you will reach Boca Tauce for 1,980 meters to admire the majesty of the Teide volcano with its 3,718 meters of altitude. Then, return to Vilaflor to take a little break and return to Arona. The route is about 70km long and the tour time may change depending on the group. In the last part of the tour, the adrenaline will rise with our off-road (10% off-road). 45km/h is the maximum speed the quad can run. If you are looking for something more adrenalinic you can buy the other tour we offer: the Panoramic Off-road tour with almost 50% of off-road and panoramic roads. The afternoon tour usually lasts half an hour less.
IncludesQuad-bike tour Helmet
- Operating hours are subject to change The tour may not operate during bad weather conditions Racing on the quads is not allowed