My Guide Website?
Tenerife : Snorkeling underwater with freediving Instructor1 Reviews
Explore the colorful & lively underwater seabed of Tenerife guided by an experienced freedive instructor Enjoy Yoga + Stretching + Qigong + Breathing & Equalisation as a preparation for the experience
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Be in comunion with the beauty of the underwater world
- Find peace underwater through a breathing technique that will Relax mind & body
- Explore the ocean in a safe environment guided by an experienced freediver
- Learn how to Snorkel properly with equipment & get memories from the experience
DescriptionWe will make a brief introduction on how to do the snorkeling session safely so you can make the most of the experience and the sea. After the briefing in which we will talk about how to compensate for the ears to be able to dip in the water, then we will stretch a little, relax using the conscious breath, and put the team on, finally, to enjoy the sea bed at its best...!! For about an hour you will explore the wonders that the ocean has to offer, and when you leave the water, we will offer a snack to recover after the session! It is advisable not to eat during the hour before the activity, and bring sunscreen, swimsuit, towel and a lot of fun. We will try to get you a memory of your experience, we have photography and video water devices to capture your smile right now :)
IncludesSports equipment Fins Mask Snorkel tube. Wetsuit. Belt of apnea with weights. Photos and videos will be taken during the session. Snack There will be a healthy snack when you get out of the water.
- The dry activity will take place on a wooden platform in front of the ocean. You must know how to swim. The activity takes place outdoors so depending on the weather it might need to be rescheduled if there is rain, strong wind or wild ocean waves. You need to remove your glasses for the water activity, you can use contact lenses in the water. If your prescription is very high we can give you some advice on where to find special lenses to fit in the snorkel mask.