My Guide Website?
Los Cristianos: Whale-Watching Sailboat Tour and Soft Drinks443 Reviews
Cruise along the west coast of Tenerife aboard a classic wooden sailboat on this tour from Los Cristianos. Spot whales, soak up some sun on the spacious deck, and sip on soft drinks as you sail.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tenerife:If youʻre booking your trip to Tenerife last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tenerife: 50-Minute Submarine Dive
- Tenerife: 4-Hour Gauchinche Food Tour
- Tenerife: Whales/Dolphins Viking Cruise & Live Show/Drinks
- Tenerife: Los Gigantes Whale Watching Cruise by Sail Boat
- From Cruz del Carmen: Hiking in Anaga with food testing
- Look for majestic pilot whales and frolicking dolphins as you cruise along
- Find out why pilot whales are attracted to the west coast of Tenerife Island
- Expereince what it was like to sail in the past aboard a Portuguese Goleta
- Soak up some sun on the spacious deck or admire the views on the upper deck
- Sail with a drink in hand with complimentary soft drinks and an onboard bar
DescriptionExperience the thrill of sailing aboard an authentic Portuguese Goleta that will transport you into the heyday of sea exploration. Purchase a drink at the bar and relax as the boat takes you to visit local dolphin and pilot whale populations. Choose from meeting the boat at the harbor or being picked up in a climate-controlled bus from a meeting point in La Caleta, Playa de Las Américas, or Los Cristianos. Embark on your whale-watching adventure on a Peter Pan boat from the Los Cristianos harbor. Head to the bar to purchase a drink or make yourself comfortable around the boat's large central table on the main deck. Take in the views from the upper deck and have access to two bathrooms below deck. Return to the Los Cristianos harbor at the end of your tour and (depending on the option selected) transfer by bus back to your original meeting point.
IncludesBus transfer from select areas (depending on option selected) Sailboat cruise Captain Water and soft drinks
- This tour is subject to sea conditions