My Guide Website?
- Visit one of the world's best known and most respected zoological gardens
- See the educational parrot, orca, and sea lion presentations held at the park
- Admire the tropical palm trees, exotic vegetation, and Thai architecture
- Take the kids to experience Kinderlandia
DescriptionVisit Loro Parque, one of the top attractions in the Canaries, with entry tickets. Discover the incredible animal habitats that put you within a whisker of the action, and experience the excitement of the park’s 4 world-class presentations. Witness a whale presentation at the park’s Orca Ocean. One of the most respected zoological gardens in the world, Loro Parque is known for its exceptional beauty, excellent facilities and installations, and its focus on nature and the environment. It is the first such park in the world to have been awarded the environmental certification of Animal Embassy. It is home to many animals living among tropical palm trees and the exotic vegetation surrounding the park’s stunning Thai architecture. Loro Parque’s fully refurbished parrot presentation calls attention to the need to preserve the forests while showcasing the intelligence of exotic parrots who perform as ambassadors for nature. Younger visitors will enjoy their experience in Kinderlandia. This attraction resembles an African village of huts in the trees, where kids can climb and enjoy the jungle, balancing on the hanging bridges and slithering down the snake slide. The whole family can try out the Orca Roller Coaster. In Kinderlandia, both kids and parents can have a great time.
IncludesPark entry ticket Orca Ocean presentation Lunch voucher at Patio del Loro or Pizzeria Loritaly (if option selected) Lunch at Brunelli's Steakhouse (if option selected)
- Residents of the Canary Islands can get access at a special price, available at the box office Note that if you choose the option of entry with a lunch voucher, you are entitled to redeem your voucher valued at 15 Euros for adults and 9 Euros for children at the self-service Patio del Loro or at the Pizzaria Loritaly only on the day of your visit